ShoutBox

Monday, May 7, 2012

GSN: The world of games and prizes

Honestly, today is a slow news day for me so I will be talking about GSN's Oodles program. I think it has gone downhill since a few years ago. The prizes have gone downhill for sure. The games are fun but I've stopped playing for the time being until GSN can restock the good prizes.

I started a new group on Facebook called "Oodles for Nothing" a group to complain without getting in trouble. I'm speaking out right now. I emailed GSN and complained to them at a certain email address. Peter Blacklow, President, GSN Digital and Executive Vice President, WorldWinner. I think that's how it goes. It wasn't a form letter, he said he would pass it on and meet as a group to discuss it.

Hopefully they did. I've been with GSN since 2006. I'm a hardcore GSN fan. And, me, as well as many players are not happy with the direction GSN has turned. I'm not a complainer, just an outraged customer who states his opinion and tells it like it is.

GSN's Help team sucks. All they can do is write standard form messages. I won't stand for that anymore so I'm trying other email addresses. I can't stand their UnHelpful team.

Last GSN prize I bought actually, was GSN Oodles Lip Balm. I hope you outraged fans continue to speak out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment