ShoutBox

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Which "Password" host fooled around more?

There's a thread on the GSN Forums asking this question. This is a good poll, I think.

I had to say Bert Convy because, Bert laughed and fooled around a lot as, Allen seemed kind of laid back, if you know what I mean. He laughed of course but, he just seemed kind of mellowed.

Poster #2:  Hmm...Bert also had more energy. 

 That too but, nothing against Allen of course. Allen is my favorite host of Password, I think.

Poster #3:  Judging by this scientific poll, Convy is a screw up. IMO, he was the bigger screw up on Password. His jokes weren't that funny and his incompetence (intentional or not, most likely forced) was pretty lame.
When he revealed the word, screwing up once is okay but, he did it several times. I'm surprised Mark Goodson Television productions didn't fire him for his embarrassments with that.
When Rip Taylor lost control on the set, Convy couldn't handle it and let it drag on. Not to mention, he took Taylor's wig and placed it on his own chest and claimed he has a hairy chest. Not funny. 


I agree his jokes weren't that funny. He sounded like a fake almost, no offense to Bert Convy's fans. But, honestly, I think he's okay.

Most people voted for Convy right now. Allen Ludden seemed like the more laid back type to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment