ShoutBox

Monday, May 14, 2012

GSN and Pyramid

There's discussion going on the GSN Forums about The $25,000 Pyramid. Currently, GSN is running Donny Osmond's Pyramid at 10:30am ET. I find this ridiculous that GSN is doing this with Pyramid. Dick Clark's version is a classic and I would hate to see it go.

Right now, however, according to the GSN Online schedule, it lists The $25,000 Pyramid again on Friday from 7pm - 11pm ET. I have a gut feeling it will change. I've been wrong but this is riduclous the games GSN is playing with us. They are so unorganized and the network is run by monkeys who don't know what to do.

I am a little mad Donny's Pyramid is still on at 10:30am. It may be from 2002 but I still wouldn't consider it "classic" in this day in age still. Dick Clark just died and I feel this is disrespectful. How come GSN can't be a little more like TV Land. A network devoted to mostly classic shows and they still air shows  that people have passed away who starred on those shows. M*A*S*H, for example. Harry Morgan died in December. Some people mentioned TV Land in that thread to. I agree with them.

I made a schedule on the GSN boards this past weekend with no classics, though. It looked decent but, as long as the schedule looks decent, I don't have a problem with it. If you want to read stuff in that thread, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment