ShoutBox

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Smart Alec's

A certain host of a game show seems to "know it all". That's easy for anyone to think since he just has cards in front of him reading off the answers. The certain host I'm talking about is Alex Trebek.

Personally, I do like Alex. He is a good host but he just can act like a know it all on Jeopardy!. He says things like "obvious" to some questions. That's easy for him to say, come on. He reads cards, and he makes people think he knows it all it seems like. No offense to all. Alex is one of my favorites and a good host of the show as I keep saying but he doesn't need to talk like he's so "intelligent". No offense there either.

Wheel of Fortune on the other hand doesn't really involve smarts. Well, maybe it does because you have to try to know the puzzles and get them as fast as you can. Pat Sajak doesn't act like Alex though, I can't really speak much for him.

There is not a quiz show like Jeopardy! I don't think. It is such an intelligent show and good to learn from. Just get tired of the people who act like they know it all. No offense once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment