ShoutBox

Friday, May 18, 2012

Predicting the hosts...

The reason Marie Osmond's picture is there is, people on the GSN Forums are predicting who's going to host the GSN revival of The $100,000 Pyramid. Someone mentioned Marie Osmond so she could follow in Donny's footsteps. Someone mentioned Jerry Seinfeld, Arsenio Hall, Alfonso Ribeiro, Cat Deeley, etc...

I say, you can't predict who the host will be on these game shows. It's impossible most of the time. It's a miracle if someone actually guesses right. But very rare. It can annoy me when people keep guessing who hosts a game show. People just sit all day and try to think of names it seems.

Donny Osmond wasn't necessarily a bad host. I doubt GSN would get him but, it is a thought. Donny Osmond would be my only choice. No one else. I know I'd be wrong but, that's my ONLY guess. Not like other people who can guess all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment