ShoutBox

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Drunkin' Host

It's a slow Sunday afternoon of course. Weekends are probably going to be the slowest all the time. That's why I might give my opinion on some of these old stories, like this one when Pat Sajak admitted he was drunk on Wheel of Fortune.

I got a video I'm going to show you in case you aren't familiar, but I'm sure all game show fans should be aware, it was somewhat all over the news. I don't think it was exactly "all over" the news. I heard about it some on CNN and on ABC News.

I don't know if this sounds strange of me to say but, somehow I'm not surprised. Someone like Pat Sajak getting drunk with a hostess like Vanna White. I hope this doesn't sound too strange of me to say, I'm just saying.

Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment