ShoutBox

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Year was 2002

We've approached a milestone. Whammy! had it's 10th Anniversary on April 15th. This year it's time to look back at what great GSN Originals GSN used to have. Friend or Foe?, Russian Roulette, and Lingo. Over the years though GSN has produced great originals. Until now, In my opinion.

Buzzerblog did a nice post on Whammy for its 10th Anniversary. Though, it would've been nice if they did a post including all game shows from 2002. That was a good year for GSN, I think in originals. I started watching GSN in 2006 but I heard a lot of good about 2002. You just can't beat those old originals, in my opinion.

Back to Whammy, though. There were some posts on the GSN Forums about Whammy and a couple polls (One which I created). http://www.gsn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4895&page=1 is the link to the "Whammy turns 10" thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment