ShoutBox

Friday, April 20, 2012

Hippity Hop

This is old news sort of, but MTV2 is reviving Hollywood Squares but giving it a different name, Hip Hop Squares. I do agree, it is an interesting name for a game show for today's generation and for MTV. MTV though, stopped being MTV when they stopped showing music videos. I am not a fan of MTV and I do not support any shows on there anymore. Honestly, all their shows are trash and I predict Hip Hop Squares will be trashy.

Celebrities include: Nick Cannon, DJ Khaled, Fat Joe, Mac Miller, Machine Gun Kelly, “Jackass” crewmember Bam Margera, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley and Wu-Tang’s Ghostface Killah.

There is some discussion on the show going on the GSN Message Board. Some people say it will flop, like me. I don't support MTV so I won't watch it. I found a comment on the message board really appealing just now.

 Yeah, THIS show has a lot of potential...

"Fiddy, did you smack your beyotch today?"


"I agree"


"Circle Gets The Square".


You know, it's disheartening that I'd actually want Bergeron or Davidson squares vs. this show which sounds like a gargantual pile of (s-bomb). 


Honestly, as much as I do like Peter Marshall Squares, I happen to be a fan of Tom Bergeron's Squares more over Davidson's. But Honestly, I would take either. You pretty much know my opinion on this now.

And also, honestly, I think the GSN Forums are starting to turn into a huge joke. I'll discuss there but, I'm just saying, people on there seem to just be rude half the time. Starting to get tired of that place but, heck, I'm still there so what am I complaining about? I could just play games and chat with friends for all I care. I'll just mind my own business and get along with others. That's all I can do I guess. I'm sorry if you're from the GSN Forums reading this and I offended you but, just saying how I feel. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment