ShoutBox

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Losing

Don't you hate it when the champions lose on these game shows? Well I was watching an episode of Family Feud on GSN just now and saw the champs lose. I bring this up because someone brought this up in GSN Chat room.

If they are actually good at the game and give good answers and don't fool around and tick me off, then I will say they were great players and would've been nice to see them play longer. If they weren't really worth watching, I could just say "forget it". Family Feud is probably my favorite game show. It's a fun show to play along with. Losing is just part of life, I understand that but it is just kind of sad. Like if I watch others of my favorite game shows such as Match Game, Card Sharks, Jeopardy! or the old version of Press Your Luck and the list goes on...

I will say, however, it is nice to get new champions on these shows instead of watching the same over and over because that can get tiring but, Sometimes it can be fun watching the same champion play over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment