ShoutBox

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Washed up

Howie Mandel is going to host a new NBC game show called "White Elephant". 7 episodes of the series have been ordered. The reason for the topic of this post is I mentioned how Howie is washed up. It all started with someone saying "Your favorite game show host of all time" and then I said "What?!"

My post: Honestly, there are other great game show hosts. No offense, Howie is washed up, that is probably a reason he's going to host this. In my opinion, nowadays they will always get washed up hosts mostly. Rarely will we get someone that comes close to decent.

My favorite game show hosts are Pat Sajak, Gene Rayburn, Richard Dawson, Bob Eubanks and Peter Tomarken, honestly I can could on and on probably but those are my main favorites.

Another Poster: What in the HELL?
That's gotta be one of the dumbest things I heard. Apparently, you forget that he is a judge on AGT and he also has a show on FOX with flash mobs or some crap like that. Plus, he entertains crowds with his stand-up act.

Pretty good for a washup. 


 Well, other than those he is pretty much washed up. Mobbed is trash. America's Got Talent I have nothing to say about. The acts suck, IMO.

Off Subject: I also asked "Is everyone a foul mouth around here?" Because, and I'm no fuddy-duddy, I've seen some foul mouth's on there. "Hell" is not a bad word but still. No need for that crap.



No comments:

Post a Comment